Identifying Readiness can be broken down into 4 - 5 steps,
- You start off by fueling up the Teams Digital Twins
- Then fuel up the desired To-Be State in the job digital twin.
- You then run the Readiness Analysis (project type) and gets a Match score for the team and for each individual
- There score will be in one of three groups: Ready (high likelihood of success), Not Yet Ready (moderate likelihood of success), Not Ready (high likelihood of failure)
- Based on that a Development Plan should be put in place for each of the Three Groups (and individuals) to strenghten their profile and increase likelihood of success; alternatively change team and/or target state.
You should regularely Re-Run
the readiness analysis on the group (creates new milestones) to see if the development plan has had the desired effect (against baseline) and adjust accordingly.